Hi, How Can We Help You?

Monthly Archives: May 23, 2017


Can You Be Thrown in Jail if You Do Not Pay Child Support?

If you do not pay Orlando child support, the other parent of the child may file a motion for contempt of court against you. In evaluating whether you should be held in contempt for not paying child support, the ju...

Read More